We know how much fun it is to bring your dog on holiday with you and with miles of stunning countryside on our doorstep, our pet-friendly glamping accommodations are perfect for you and your furry friend.
Dogs are charged £8.00 per night per dog, which includes use of a dog towel and dog bowls, screw lead and some dog treats. However, we do ask you to bring your own dog bed as we strictly do not allow dogs on the beds or furniture.
At North Norfolk Glamping, the safety and wellbeing of our guests are our top priority. That's why we take extra care in ensuring a clean environment before your stay.
Any guests who have booked or plan to book a stay with us anytime in 2022, in the event of lockdown you will be able to change the booking date to any alternative dates, up to a calendar year from the original booking dates.
Ensuring a safe, clean environment during your stay at North Norfolk Glamping – Covid-19
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff has always been our top priority at NNG
Our high standard of cleaning remains in place, just enhanced with our secure policies and procedures. We have conducted a Risk Assessment and we have put in place the following measures to ensure the safety of all our guests and staff. We hope that these will reassure you that we are doing all we can to keep you safe, however if you have any queries or require any further information, please do get in contact.
- Self-check-in procedure is available on request to minimise person-to-person contact
- Welcome guide will be sent prior to your arrival
- Guidance on current social distancing measures and COVID-19 procedures for the site will be provided
- Management of queries/issues
- If self check-in host will call/video call after arrival to check guest satisfaction and to answer any queries
- Hosts will be available to the guests via phone from Monday to Saturday 9am to 4pm
- If maintenance is required, a visit will be arranged when guests are out of the property (except in an emergency)
- Cleanliness and sanitisation
- Hand sanitiser, soap, cleaning spray and wipes will be available throughout the glamping site for guests and staff
- Welcome packs such as tea and coffee will be individually packaged with no re-use between guests
- Regular checks on the health of all staff are carried out prior to entering either of the glamping accommodations for cleaning or maintenance
- Cleaning checklists within the accommodation will be completed by staff
- All staff will wear appropriate PPE and have been trained on the correct hand washing, PPE disposal and wellbeing checks
- Each accommodation has its own dedicated cleaning material supply (complying to BS EN 1276) and will not be shared
- All bed linen/laundry is washed on a full 60 degree wash cycle
- Industrial fogging machine is used between guests